I am taking time out of my vacation to attend MassCUE Winter Camp to learn more about using Google in the classroom. My first workshop is all about adding a blog to the classroom.
This is a private blog that only we can see. I can share photos and happenings in the classroom. I am excited to add this to my very limited tech tools as a way to connect you to what is going on in our classroom.
Please stay tuned for further posts! I will be sharing shots from our commercial work and our Social Studies lesson sharing. I also want to be part of our blended learning community around our math workshop, which will be integrating online learning with small group instruction and practice.
Hope everyone is enjoying their vacation!
Mrs. Dowling
The photo has no relevance to the blog other than as a practice for inserting a photo into my blog. This is one of our happy hounds, Gable doing what he does best.

No comments:
Post a Comment